CTE Recruitment and Outreach
Roanoke-Chowan Community College is devoted to providing information and support about our Career Technical and Education (CTE) programs to all high school students, parents, and the community. We want to promote the various programs within out Career Technical and Education department and provide resources that will allow students to make the best decisions regarding their academic studies and their career goals.
What We Do
- Coordinate all CTE Activities in public and private schools located in our service area.
- Participate in CTE recruiting events and the colleges outreach activities.
- Educate the community to increase knowledge and support for all the CTE college’s programs
- Hosts tours for schools, groups, or individuals interested in our CTE programs.
- Provide continuous support to CTE students to help with retention and transition to ensure that educational programs, especially developmental education. supplemental instruction, and other support services are responsive to the CTE students needs.
RCCC CTE Programs
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology
- Building Construction Technology
- Business and Computer Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Welding Technology
Below we have provided a list of careers that our students are trained for in the various programs that CTE offers. Our students are not limited to these files as possible career options as students branch off in to many other fields not listed here.
The following website provides supplementary information on salary and wages related to various careers: