Getting Started with Online Learning
Once you’ve decided to take an online class with us, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the admissions form and submit any required transcripts.
- Consult with your academic advisor or admissions counselor Amy Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 252-862-1225.
- Use WebAdvisor to check for available courses for the upcoming semester.
- Register for courses through WebAdvisor, on campus, or by phone with the admissions counselor during registration period.
- Consult WebAdvisor for textbook requirements for your courses.
- Before classes begin, complete Moodle orientation online (available on the Moodle home page) or on campus.
- Once classes begin, make sure you can log in to Moodle and Gmail.
- On the first day of class, login to Moodle, access each of your courses, and begin working on the first week’s assignments.