TIPS AND RESOURCES
- Create a master schedule that includes ALL of the activities that you are involved in on a weekly basis. Remember to do the following:
PRIORITIZE what you must do
REDUCE or ELIMINATE what you can
PUT OFF for later what you can
- Seek ways to reduce both your stress level and your workload!
- Carefully plan your strategy for managing online classes. Be prepared to spend 2-3 times the amount of time that you spend studying and completing assignments in traditional in-seat classes.
- Create your own personal support system ( consisting of those who encourage you, motivate you, inspire you, and give you positive direction)
-> Peers (potential “study buddies”)
-> Biological Family
-> Church and Community Family
- Stay informed
- Visit the calendar in Moodle at least 2-3 times per week.
- Keep informed of important dates and events. Put these in your planner and/or phone.