Why It’s Important to Know Your Advisor…
An academic advisor is a key resource for students throughout their college years.
An academic advisor is a faculty member who assists students in:
- Making their own decisions.
- Understanding the opportunities and challenges of college.
- Gaining accurate information regarding policies, procedures, requirements, curriculum, registration, graduation and deadlines.
- Creating and fulfilling their educational plan toward graduation — selecting courses and opportunities that fulfill program requirements and educational, personal, and career goals.
- Obtaining co-op opportunities and information on career opportunities.
- Learning campus resources, such as Career Services, tutoring, Counseling Services, and other educational resources.
Students must contact advisor to schedule an appointment.
Click on the list below for your advisor information