Getting Started in WebAdvisor
WebAdvisor is an interactive web resource that enables you to view your information contained in the college’s database. As a current student, you can view your transcript, grades, GPA by term, semester schedule, and financial aid status. WebAdvisor also allows you to retrieve your student ID number and email your advisor.
How do I get started?
- Click on WebAdvisor link.
Result: You’ll see the “Welcome Guest” message below.
- Click the “Activate Account” link and read the information.
- When you have gathered the information you need, click the Green Button “Activate Account.”
- Fill out the Form with your Student ID, Last Name, Birth Date, and Password.
- Then fill in the captcha text and click Submit.
Result: If you successfully changed
your password you will see a little blue box that tells you your username for
WebAdvisor. Remember this
- Finally, go to WebAdvisor: https://myadvisor.roanokechowan.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor click the “Login” tab at the top.
- Type in your username and password and you’re in!
Assistance with WebAdvisor
For assistance with logging in to your account, please email your name and student ID to AskRCCC@roanokechowan.edu.