YOUR TIME IS NOW!
Enrollment for Spring 2018
Enroll early to get the classes you need, the instructors you want, and the schedule that works best for you!
- Schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor (hyperlink)
- Ensure all debt to the college has been paid
- Ensure all official transcripts are turned in to the Records and Registration Department
New and Returning Students
- Complete the NC Residency Determination at ncresidency.cfnc.org
- Apply for Admissions – https://www.cfnc.org/index.jsp
- Submit all official high school, high school equivalency, and/or college transcripts
- Register for a Placement Test, if required. Exemptions may apply based on one or more of the following: prior testing, college transfer credit, SAT or ACT scores taken within the last 5 years, or multiple measures. Contact the Registrar at 862.1225 prior to scheduling a test.
Test preparation resources are available at www.roanokechowan.edu/testing-services/
- Secure Tuition Coverage – Apply for Federal Student Aid early at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
R-CCC school code: 008613
- Schedule and Registration Appointment – Stop by Student Services to finalize the registration process.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Financial Assistance available for those who qualify. Apply Now at www.fafsa.ed.gov