Home School Student Admissions
Home-schooled students interested in applying for admission to the College must adhere to the following procedure:
- Applicants must submit a completed application for admission to Student Services and meet all other general entrance requirements.
- In lieu of a high school diploma, applicants must present from the Division of Non-Public Education a copy of written acknowledgment to operate a home school.
- Applicants who have previously attended a conventional public/private school must provide a copy of their cumulative record from the school attended.
- Applicants must present a copy of their test results from the most recently administered nationally standardized achievement test.
- Applicants must take the College’s placement test.