Welcome to Roanoke-Chowan Community College Student Services!
Student Services supports the mission and goals of the College by providing support services that enable prospective and currents students to enroll in appropriate academic programs that meet their educational and career goals.
Our team is committed to achieving its mission by providing support from pre-admission through graduation that helps students achieve academic, personal, and social growth. Support services in the areas of admissions, personal and career counseling, placement testing, advising, registration, financial aid, veterans assistance, childcare assistance, tutoring, referrals, records, cultural enrichment and student activities are all available through the Student Services. The Student Services team strives to offer an environment in which we assist students in meeting their diverse interests and maximizing their full potential.
Take some time to browse the website, give us a call or visit to learn more about R-CCC!
New Student Services Building
109 Community College Road
Ahoskie, NC 27910
(252) 862-1200 (Phone)
(252) 862-1355 (Fax)
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Admissions Application (online)
- Admissions Application (PDF)
- Change of Program of Study
- Course Substitution Form
- Drop-Add Form
- Grade Change Form
- High School Transcript Request Form
- Notification of Approval (W Grade)
- Credit by Proficiency Exam
- Request for Enrollment Verification
- Request for Reinstatement
- Student Registration Form
- Transcript Request
- Student Status Change Form
- Credit by Proficiency Exam Request Form