2015-2016 Student Government Association Officers
Student Activities and Student Government Association (SGA)
A student activities program is developed and sponsored annually by the SGA and the Student Activities Coordinator.
Such activities may include intramurals; club memberships; sporting events; and educational, cultural, and social events. Any other type of curricular department social functions must be appropriately approved. Students are expected to conduct themselves with honor and exhibit high standards of responsible citizenship during all college functions whether on or off campus.
Student Activity Fee – What Are My Student Activity Fees Used For?
Each student enrolled at R-CCC pays an activity fee. These fees are used to pay for a variety of activities and to defray the cost of many services for students. The funds are administered by the Student Government Association.
The following is a list of such activities and services:
- Welcome Back Event
- Student Recognitions
- Student ID Card (1)
- SGA Travel to Meetings & Conferences
- Student Publications
- Fall Festival/Spring Fling
- Multi-cultural events & activities
- Monetary Assistance to New Chartered Clubs
Current SGA Officers
- SGA President: Randy Artis
- SGA Vice-President: Dezimber Sawyer
- SGA Secretary: Lydia Murphy
- SGA Treasurer: Monique Sawyer
- SGA Parliamentarian: Hajee Mebane
- SGA Public Information Officer: Stephanie Todd
- SGA Senator: Rosalva Sanchez
- SGA Advisor: Tremaine Kwasikpui