Welcome to R-CCC Financial Aid
The primary mission of the R-CCC Financial Aid Office is to provide financial aid guidance to students as they pursue their educational goals. This office is committed in its belief that every student should have an opportunity to pursue educational objectives, regardless of financial resources. To achieve this purpose, the R-CCC Financial Aid Office commits to the following:
- Comply with all federal, state, and institutional laws, regulations, and policies;
- Promote and maintain integrity, accuracy, and timelines;
- Provide accurate information for students and parents to make informed decisions regarding the financing of educational goals;
- Promote and provide equal access to eligible students interested and pursing an education at R-CCC;
- Manage all grant programs including loans and work study; and
- Nurture a supportive structure leading to the timely delivery of student aid funds essential to student retention.
For Gainful Employment programs statistic, please click HERE.