ADN level 2
Advisor- Mrs. Corey
The purpose of the Club shall be to promote the personal and professional growth of its members and to secure monies for educational use by club members. This clubs is open to students that have been admitted into the Nursing Program.
Advisor- George Jerman
The purpose of the club is to:
- Promote unity and fellowship among students
- Create an enthusiasm to improve person, professional and social stature.
- Provide opportunities for students to apply life skills as a foundation to face real life difficulties successfully manage challenging situations and objectively use interpersonal skills.
- Empower students to reach their full potential in every facet of life.
- Become leaders and change agents in the world in which we live.
Computer Information Technology Club
Advisor- Teikesha Archer
The club is dedicated to advancing the application of information technology, serving both professional and public interests by fostering the open interchange of information and by promoting the highest professional and ethical standards.
Criminal Justice Club
Advisor- Karen R. Bell
The purpose of this club is to:
- Improve Criminal justice through educational activities.
- Promote professional, academic, and public awareness of Criminal Justice issues.
- Encourage the establishment and expansion of higher education and professional training in Criminal Justice.
- Provide a unified voice for students of Criminal Justice.
- Promote high standards of ethical conduct, professional, training, and higher education within the Criminal Justice field.
Phi Beta Lamda (PBL)
Advisor- Latoya Stephenson
The purpose of the Club shall be empowering business minded individuals to pursue their dreams.
Advisor- George Holley
The purpose of this club is to:
- Increase the retention and graduation rates of minority male students.
- To serve as role models for fellow students.
- To encourage academic excellence, self-esteem, and personal growth.
Phi Keta Kappa
Advisor- Dr. Pellegrin
The purpose of the Beta Nu Mu Chapter of Phi theta Kappa at Roanoke-Chowan Community college shall be promotion of scholarship, the development of leadership, and service and the cultivation of fellowship among qualified students of this College.
Advisor- Barbra Hewitt/ Shannon Harrell
The purpose of Skills USA is to:
- To foster a deep respect for the dignity of work.
- To assist students in establishing realistic career goals.
- To help students attain a purposeful life.
- To create enthusiasm for learning.
- To develop leadership abilities through participation in educational, occupational, civic, recreational and social activities.
Women of Standards
Advisor- Sharda Britt
“Women of Standards” is an organization of women operating under the auspice of Lil Hope “Ladies in Leadership: Helping Other People Excel”. The organization is committed to personal and professional success through the process of sharing experiences and resources, nurturing hopes, improving futures, and providing opportunities for women to learn and grow.
Student Government Association
Advisor- Shellie Saxby
For some prospects you may need additional info so do not hesitate contact us
The SGA is designed to enhance the general welfare of students and to facilitate communication between the student body, the faculty, and the administration. The SGA sponsors campus-wide student activities. These activities are funded by the student activity fee paid by students at registration.